Sunday, May 02, 2010

A Moment In May

Thanks to my friend Adrienne, I knew ahead of time about this cool project, A Moment In Time. Photographers around the world were to take a photo at the same moment in time. The time chosen was 15:00 U.T.C , Coordinated Universal Time. For me, this was 8AM this morning, which yes was a bit early for a Sunday morning (especially after being up late because of the big sleepover and band practice my son hosted last night). But I set my alarm and here is what I photographed.



And this is what I wrote:
Morning in the middle of the redwood forest. This is the view off of my deck. It is so quiet, I can hear only bird song and a slight breeze in the trees. No power tools started yet. Time to stretch tall towards the sun.
I can't wait to see what the project looks like when everyone has uploaded their photos.

No comments: