Friday, May 14, 2010

GMTA Silks and Quilts

Super fantastic Mr. Husband had a trip to China once again and he recently returned with two really vibrant silks. I put them on my work table to take a picture of them and was surprised to see how well they went with the quilt I was working on.
The colors match almost exactly. GMTA (Great Minds Think Alike even 7,000 miles away!). I guess he really does pay attention to what I make and the colors that I like to use.
Now I get to decide what to make with them. One is 2 meters and the other is 1 meter. They are both a mid-weight charmeuse ( I think).

2 comments:

Jan said...

Wow, fabulous! Nice to know your hubby actually pays attention! lucky you.

Darling Petunia said...

Julie! Thanks so much for your comment at my blog about quilting gloves. I'd sat down last night to read some more stuff about the free motion quilting and had JUST decided I needed to try the gloves. Today I headed to Joann's with my 40% off coupon and bought the only kind they had. AND THEY WORK GREAT! I'm not saying I'm now magically an expert, but it's going pretty well so far. :) Thanks again!