Sunday, April 29, 2007

Yay for Good Mail!

Participating in swaps is so fun, this one is a swap from the wonderful community at Create A Connection. Sundries Sublime sent me this journal, thanks Sundries! (g)

I received the coolest journal in the mail this week, hooray! Here is a picture of how it came wrapped. I actually admired it for a day, just because it looked so beautiful.

And here is how it looked after I opened it:

Don't you just love that sentiment? Here it is in case you can't read it:
"If you asked me what I came into this world to do. I will tell you: I Came to Live Out Loud." - Emile Zola.
What an absolutely perfect one for me. Thanks for the reinforcement, I needed that!
Boy is it ever nice to get good stuff in the mail, what a treat.

1 comment:

Vedrana M. said...

it looks great!