Thursday, May 04, 2006

Garden Confessions


Remember how we were showing the pictures of our messy quilt studios? Well, I thought I'd fess up and show some of the messy outdoors since I'm spending more time outside this time of year. This is my project garden. It has been fenced in for a while now, and I haven't done much with it. As you can see!! It isn't completely deer-proof which is part of the reason I haven't gotten it together. There are BIG plans for this area, and while our house is getting worked on this summer, we will be out here toiling away in the garden making it into something I can hopefully show you a beautiful "After" picture of soon.

Here's the top down view of my vegetable garden, see any vegies? Nope, me either. Some mighty big patches of weeds though. The thistles, forget-me-nots and other weeds are going this week. This garden is deer-proof as long as no one leaves the gate open, which is good. Watch this space for the "After" pictures.

No comments: