Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Four, For, Fore Quatro

Well, I was resisting doing the four MeMe, but then KC tagged me, so, sigh, ok here goes (grin)

Four Jobs I've had:
1. Easter Bunny (at the mall posing for pictures with frightened boggled kids who insisted the Easter Bunny absolutely could NOT be a GIRL!)
2. Financial Analyst/Accountant
3. Amazing Alfredeaux (age/weight/month of birth guesser) at Marriott's Great America (Now owned by Paramount boo)
4. Gift Wrapper at the mall during the holiday season

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. LOTR trilogy
2. Matrix trilogy
3. Serenity
4. Monty Python Holy Grail
I know, I know that is really 8 movies, but I really really like watching movies.

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Saratoga, CA
2. Santa Cruz, CA
3. Berkeley, CA
4. Cupertino, CA
3rd generation California girl, born and raised.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. Simpsons
2. The Daily Show
3. My Name is Earl
4. Medium

Four Places You've Been on Vacation:
1. England
2. Hawaii
3. Europe (France, Spain, Italy,Germany, Austria, Greece, Switzerland, Netherlands, Lichtenstein)
4. Jamaica

Four Websites You Visit Everyday
1. Google
2. dailykos.com
3. salon.com
4. yahoo

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Chocolate
2. Calzone
3. Prosciutto and melon
4. Sourdough bread

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. Reading with my cat on my lap
2. Making Something
3. Gardening
4. At the beach

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
1. American Idiot- Green Day
2. Everyday - Dave Matthews Band
3. San Francisco Days- Chris Isaak
4. Moulin Rouge soundtrack

Four People You'll Pass This On To
1. Marion
2.Jaye
3. Dara
4. Elle

No comments: