Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Celebrity Face Off


I couldn't resist and had to see what celebrity face mine most closely matches from the MyHeritage site, found this through TrollBaby.
According to their face scanning software I am a 60% match for:

Benita Ferrero-Waldner (born 5 September 1948) is the European Commissioner for Foreign Affairs and an Austrian diplomat and politician. She is a member of the conservative Austrian People's Party (ÖVP).

How about that?
I do see the physical resemblance, but I have to wonder if I'll end up that wacko conservative by the time I'm 60 something??? I suppose it is possible, never say never and all that.

2 comments:

Deb R said...

I followed your link to that website and spent WAY too much time playing there this afternoon. (Did you know that if you upload different photos of yourself you don't always get quite the same matches?)

Debra said...

OK.. now I can finally admit why I don't have a photo up. I went to that link.. of the 10 celebrities they picked... 8 were men.

Gene Hackman, Mick Jaggar, Robert Redford.

The only women: Meryl Streep and Whoopi Goldberg. I'm sure it's the glasses, jaw and bangs.