Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tri-Meme-ish

Tri-Meme from DebR
It has been a while since I've done a meme, so here it comes...

Three screen names that you've had:
JulieZS, JZStil,BrighidZS

Three things you like about yourself:
My eyes, my hair, my optimism.

Three things you don't like about yourself:
That I have a chronic illness/pain condition, I'm a procrastinator, I am too unfocused.

Three parts of your heritage:
Sicilian, Scots, German

Three things that scare you:
Weapons, the thought of my children dying or being hurt, scorpions.

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coffee (two cups of espresso with milk), talking with my husband, tucking my kids in bed at night.

Three things you are wearing right now:
Red crocs, a Robert Shields Designs t-shirt (yes the mime!), comfy Land's End "sport pants".

Three of your favorite songs:
Man is that ever a hard one! I'll divide it up thusly:
For all time:Pig by Dave Matthews Band; Losing My Religion by REM; In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
Right now: Short Skirt,Long Jacket by Cake; Holiday by GreenDay; Sorrow by Bad Religion
Recently: Walk Idiot,Walk by The Hives; Somebody Told Me by The Killers; Ride by The Vines

Three things you want in a relationship:
Honesty, Mutual respect, Lovingkindness

Two truths and a lie:
I can't tell a lie, I'm obsessed with the truth, I hate equivocating

Three things you can't live without:
My family and friends, my faith, my
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Australia, Fiji, Madagascar

Three things you just can't do:
Throw away recyclables, support the government blindly, shut up when I really should.

Three kids names: Sophia, Claire, Zoe

Three things you want to do before you die:
Hold my future grandchildren, write a novel or book(not just nanowrimo!), travel to all the continents.

Three celeb crushes:
Viggo Mortensen
Johnny Depp
Keanu Reeves

Three of your favorite musicians:
Dave Matthews, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Beck

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Eyes (twinkly, interestingly colored, crinkly smile wrinkles), hands that look like they know what they should be doing, beautiful feet that look like they've been somewhere interesting.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading, Listening to Music, Reading

Three things you really want to do badly right now:
Sew something on my Janome (Still at the shop getting fixed!!) ,sit in the hot tub with my husband, go see my quilt that is on display in Hawaii.

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
Geneticist, Politician, Therapist/Psychiatrist

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
Love driving fast, enjoy action movies, read science fiction.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
My socks match, I carry a fabulous purse, I send people birthday cards.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
Janis, Susie, Jaye I'd really like to see more of you answer this, but I had to pick three! So steal it , just like Deb did and just like I did!

1 comment:

Deb R said...

Yay, so glad you stole it too, Julie! Loved reading your answers!