Tuesday, March 29, 2005

More on Sedona-ness

Didn't see any javelinas in Dara's yard (thank goodness!!), but I did admire her beautiful purple cactus. Didn't know there was such a thing, thought they were just green or grey, but nope, this was truly lavender to purple! Anyways, I just have to say when you get to know Dara on the internet, you are getting to know the real Dara, she is the real deal. And she is the BEST hugger in the world.

There it is, the purple! cactus at Dara's house.

See the natural stupa up there in the background? From left to right those smiling faces are Dara, Kerris, Adrienne, and Me! So lovely to get together in real life with internet friends. There is always more to say and share and it makes it more REAL to actually be with these awesome people who mean so much in my life. I say Hooray and Huzzah for the internet.

4 comments:

MsT said...

Julie, I second that emotion. Come back soon!

MsT said...

Julie, I second that emotion. Come back soon!

MsT said...

Julie, I second that emotion. Come back soon!

MsT said...

Julie, I second that emotion. Come back soon!